Naruto Mirage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Painting Person
The Norsemen EmptySat Nov 21, 2020 3:51 pm by 冰雪(Bing Yuki)

» A day at the beach
The Norsemen EmptySat Nov 21, 2020 11:18 am by 冰雪(Bing Yuki)

» Yuki 雪
The Norsemen EmptyFri Nov 20, 2020 3:03 pm by 冰雪(Bing Yuki)

» 冰雪(Bing Yuki)
The Norsemen EmptyFri Nov 20, 2020 2:31 pm by 冰雪(Bing Yuki)

» 冰雪(Bing Yuki)
The Norsemen EmptyFri Nov 20, 2020 1:43 pm by 冰雪(Bing Yuki)

» Sibling Games[Mission:A]
The Norsemen EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:36 pm by Kuro

» Kuro's Updates!!
The Norsemen EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:08 am by Admin

» Missions 3
The Norsemen EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 10:24 pm by Kuro

» Missions 2
The Norsemen EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 12:01 am by Kuro

Top posting users this week
No user

Discord Server

The Norsemen

2 posters

Go down

The Norsemen Empty The Norsemen

Post by Ragnarok Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:25 am

Name:The Norsemen
Affiliation:Missing-Nin; Originating in Yukigakure
History:A man was given the gift of a vision by the gods and goddesses above. He was revealed the truth of the world within that vision. The vision explained the origins of the realms and the beginnings of the beings on Earth (Midgard) known as humans. With the information granted to him by the vision, the man known as Ymir, named after the first being, went out into the world and began spreading the news and wisdom in all that he had been granted.

The men and women of this clan are largely a clan of combat, each member being separated by branch depending on their god/goddess of choice as their primary deity. With each passing year, the amount of gods and goddesses that were brought into the religion known more commonly as “the Norse Religion”. The more gods and goddesses, the more shrines had been spread within the land of Snow.

The Norsemen are a people that seem to thrive within the harsh lands of the land of Snow. The countless icy streams allow for easy travel within the country and an even easier time raiding other settlements and travelers that deem themselves strong enough to last within the horrid climate that is the land of Snow. Due to their raiding and pillaging ways, the Norsemen had been thrown out of the village of Yukigakure and began spreading out their religion and their trading routes throughout the world. Because their people had been thrown out of their very own home, they were all deemed traitors and their religion is considered a nuisance and even criminal in parts of the world. The Norsemen are aware of this, but they know that their god and goddess’ approval is far more valuable than any opinion that is given to them within the world.

The Norsemen were reknowned for their ability and skill with their weapons, both ranged and melee. From a very young age, the children are gathered and put into rigorous training that involves leaving them in subzero temperatures with nothing more than knife and a loin cloth to fight off the weather. Should the children make it back to their settlement, then they are considered a true “Viking”. Due to this, the children are given a weapon of their own by the time they are able to stand.

Extra Info:The Norsemen are a people of strict religious ritual and social hierarchy. The clan is organized through a hierarchy that is primarily organized through combat. When one of their clansmen dies a glorious death, which is a death upon the battlefield, then a prayer is proper and expected by all those who are able to bid him off into the next life, the life within the glorious walls of Valhallla. The prayer goes as follows:

“Lo there do I see my father, Lo there do I see my mother my sisters and my brothers, Lo there to I see the line of my people back to the beginning. Lo they do call to me, they bid me take my place among them in the halls of Valhalla where the brave may live forever!”

The body of the fallen is then burned either on the battlefield or in front of their home. If they were of a higher regard within the clan, such as a chieftain or lord, then they are given a “burial at sea”. This ritual is given only to those that had earned it within their lives, usually those who led an army into battle and was victorious, but gave their lives valiantly on the battlefield.

The “Burial at Sea” ritual calls for the deceased to be wrapped in clean linens and placed upon a small boat filled with grass, straw, and other dry kindling that will light easily. The boat and the kindling is then covered in a highly flammable substance. The boat is then sent off into the water and a hail of fire arrows are shot towards the boat. After being struck by the arrows, the boat will then catch fire and gradually sink into the water and bring the deceased with it.

The deities that are worshiped by the Norsemen are numerous and each is given an offering by the Norsemen at least once in their lives. But there is a such thing as the primary deity that is what gives the follower a boost in their own bodies. The way this works is explained below:

1) Followers of Thunor (Grants a boost in Strength)
- Every five posts in combat, a rage is unleashed from within the follower and they begin attacking anything and everything around him.
2) Followers of Frejyah (Grants a boost of Durability by 2)
3) Followers of Loki (Grants a boost of Perception by 2)
4) Followers of Tyr (Grants a boost of Endurance by 2)
5) Followers of Odin (Grants a bost of Chakra by 2)
6) Followers of Skrymir (Grants a boost of Speed By 2)

[]Appearance:[/b]The physical traits of the Norsemen can vary, but the majority of the clansmen will have certain runes that are placed upon them at birth. These seals represent their clan’s branch and whatever god/goddess they worship primarily.

KKG/Ability: The Norsemen are warriors at heart, and due to their history of being trained with bladed weapons, they are given a weapon at birth, which they are given for free upon creation.

The Norsemen are also extremely keen on their surroundings, being able to hear the slightest sound within a 50 meter radius around them. Their eyes are so sharp that they have been compared to the eyes belonging to a raven, the minions chosen by the god-king Odin.

Clan Jutsu:

Ragnarok

Back to top Go down

The Norsemen Empty Re: The Norsemen

Post by Admin Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:24 am

Ragnarok wrote:Name:The Norsemen
Affiliation:Missing-Nin; Originating in Yukigakure
History:A man was given the gift of a vision by the gods and goddesses above. He was revealed the truth of the world within that vision. The vision explained the origins of the realms and the beginnings of the beings on Earth (Midgard) known as humans. With the information granted to him by the vision, the man known as Ymir, named after the first being, went out into the world and began spreading the news and wisdom in all that he had been granted.

The men and women of this clan are largely a clan of combat, each member being separated by branch depending on their god/goddess of choice as their primary deity. With each passing year, the amount of gods and goddesses that were brought into the religion known more commonly as “the Norse Religion”. The more gods and goddesses, the more shrines had been spread within the land of Snow.

The Norsemen are a people that seem to thrive within the harsh lands of the land of Snow. The countless icy streams allow for easy travel within the country and an even easier time raiding other settlements and travelers that deem themselves strong enough to last within the horrid climate that is the land of Snow. Due to their raiding and pillaging ways, the Norsemen had been thrown out of the village of Yukigakure and began spreading out their religion and their trading routes throughout the world. Because their people had been thrown out of their very own home, they were all deemed traitors and their religion is considered a nuisance and even criminal in parts of the world. The Norsemen are aware of this, but they know that their god and goddess’ approval is far more valuable than any opinion that is given to them within the world.

The Norsemen were reknowned for their ability and skill with their weapons, both ranged and melee. From a very young age, the children are gathered and put into rigorous training that involves leaving them in subzero temperatures with nothing more than knife and a loin cloth to fight off the weather. Should the children make it back to their settlement, then they are considered a true “Viking”. Due to this, the children are given a weapon of their own by the time they are able to stand.

Extra Info:The Norsemen are a people of strict religious ritual and social hierarchy. The clan is organized through a hierarchy that is primarily organized through combat. When one of their clansmen dies a glorious death, which is a death upon the battlefield, then a prayer is proper and expected by all those who are able to bid him off into the next life, the life within the glorious walls of Valhallla. The prayer goes as follows:

“Lo there do I see my father, Lo there do I see my mother my sisters and my brothers, Lo there to I see the line of my people back to the beginning. Lo they do call to me, they bid me take my place among them in the halls of Valhalla where the brave may live forever!”

The body of the fallen is then burned either on the battlefield or in front of their home. If they were of a higher regard within the clan, such as a chieftain or lord, then they are given a “burial at sea”. This ritual is given only to those that had earned it within their lives, usually those who led an army into battle and was victorious, but gave their lives valiantly on the battlefield.

The “Burial at Sea” ritual calls for the deceased to be wrapped in clean linens and placed upon a small boat filled with grass, straw, and other dry kindling that will light easily. The boat and the kindling is then covered in a highly flammable substance. The boat is then sent off into the water and a hail of fire arrows are shot towards the boat. After being struck by the arrows, the boat will then catch fire and gradually sink into the water and bring the deceased with it.

The deities that are worshiped by the Norsemen are numerous and each is given an offering by the Norsemen at least once in their lives. But there is a such thing as the primary deity that is what gives the follower a boost in their own bodies. The way this works is explained below: Please specify that a member cannot worship more than one deity to gain multiple blessings at once.

1) Followers of Thunor (Grants a boost in Strength) How much? You didn't specify.
- Every five posts in combat, a rage is unleashed from within the follower and they begin attacking anything and everything around him.
2) Followers of Frejyah (Grants a boost of Durability by 2)
3) Followers of Loki (Grants a boost of Perception by 2)
4) Followers of Tyr (Grants a boost of Endurance by 2)
5) Followers of Odin (Grants a bost of Chakra by 2)
6) Followers of Skrymir (Grants a boost of Speed By 2)

[]Appearance:[/b]The physical traits of the Norsemen can vary, but the majority of the clansmen will have certain runes that are placed upon them at birth. These seals represent their clan’s branch and whatever god/goddess they worship primarily.

KKG/Ability: The Norsemen are warriors at heart, and due to their history of being trained with bladed weapons, they are given a weapon at birth, which they are given for free upon creation. This isn't a KKG/Ability. I will allow 1 D Rank weapon that matches any Bukijutsu Specialization the character chooses.

The Norsemen are also extremely keen on their surroundings, being able to hear the slightest sound within a 50 meter radius around them.(Reduce this to 1 Meter per point in Perception.)Their eyes are so sharp that they have been compared to the eyes belonging to a raven, the minions chosen by the god-king Odin. This part is useless because it supersedes the Perception stat system, please remove it.

Clan Jutsu:

Overall
You seem to have mixed up the order of "Extra Info" & "KKG/Ability" Please swap them to match.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://narutomirage.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum